Saturday, March 9, 2013

2's company!!

I am so excited to announce that Caitlin and my brother have registered for the Bearathon! I am so excited for this next journey! It is 2 weeks away! I was hoping to have gotten at least 2 runs in this week but Tuesday night I couldn't really sleep at all as I had the worst chills of my life! I woke up Wednesday with a fever of 102 and had to go to work. I popped some Ibuprofen and off to work I went. I couldn't handle it though as I felt so miserable. I got coverage from my friend Danita and although my boss told me it would still be an occurrence even though I got coverage for my shift, I went home to bed. The in laws continued to watch the boys until the hubs got home and I slept for 2 days straight. Besides waking up to go to the doctor on Wednesday. The Doc told me that she thought I had the flu but since I tested positive for strep that it didn't matter because they don't do anything for the flu. I have still been running fever and am going to see how I feel in the morning before going back to work. Caden started running fever and had an earache and a sore throat on Friday so off to the doctor we went. He was positive for strep and I believe by the drainage from his ear that his ear drum has ruptured because he has also no longer been complaining of the earache. Poor guy just can't catch a break. And to top it off, Graysen started running fever tonight also. Please pray they get well soon! 

In totally unrelated news, I weighed in this morning at 221.6! Nearly down 25 pounds since September! I know it is going slowly, but I am happy with an average of 5 pounds a month. After all, in a years time 5 pounds a month is 60 pounds. I would love to lose that by the end of the year! Wish me luck! 
post signature
Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you. 

Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment