Saturday, March 16, 2013

Work out catch up

This week we were all starting to feel better! Thank God for health! Graysen didn't start feeling better until Thursday, but we are all now on the mend and back to our normal activities. This Monday I went to Zumba Sentao and it felt great. Ben really works on the core and legs! I worked Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday I made it to Zumba a little late, but I got a good 40 minute workout in tho! Friday I did a 20 minute workout at home. It was crazy cause I used my stop watch and only counted the actual time I was working out. It took me an hour to get a 20 minute work out in. Mainly cause a friend was texting me and my boys were home. Caden helped me do some work out moves, he even did some along with me. I was planking and he decided to get on my back. I did a 30 second plank with him on my back. That was tough for me, but I pushed through and got the 30 seconds! Friday evening I went for a short jog while Caden biked. I did 1.35 miles in 21m. Caden told me "Mama go slowly!" I told him, "Trust me buddy, this is slow!" We had a good time! I worked Friday overnight from midnight to 8 training for relief nursing supervisor and got off work at 8:30. The free fit camp is Saturday mornings 8-9 during the Titan Challenge. I got there and changed in time to do 20 minutes of fit camp. I was so tired so i decided not to stay for Zumba. Two of the ladies from the gym who are in a running club and who are also doing the Bearathon were going jogging after fit camp and asked if I wanted to join. Well I knew I needed to go since it has been a while since I ran and I need to continue to train for next weeks Bearathon. They were planning on doing a 5 mile jog through the hills of Woodway. They do there runs in intervals where they walk 1 minute and jog 1m15s and repeat. I'm sure I slowed them down a bit but I joined them and thought I kept up pretty well! We did 5.23 miles in 1h21m28s that is better than I did when I jogged 5.19 miles straight January 20th when I did that in 1h21m42s. So I was pretty proud especially with ALL the hills we had! There were a ton! 

Today's jog: 
This was the biggest hill and I don't think this picture
does it justice cause it was STEEP!!!
This was Caden on our jog yesterday! 
Love him to pieces!

Let brotherly love continue. Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for in doing so, some have entertained angels without knowing it.
Hebrews 13:1-2

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment