Friday, March 22, 2013

Tomorrow is the big day!

Yesterday I had a great Zumba Sentao class! Ben (my instructor) is really working it with the core and legs and arms! It felt great and I love to give it my all! I'm a little sore in the abs today which to me means progress! I am going to do some light stretches tonight, take a warm shower and call it a early night I hope because Tomorrow is the big day! The Bearathon half marathon is tomorrow, Saturday, March 23,2013! I am nervous because it has the reputation of being the toughest half in Texas! But my only goal is to finish! I am ready to do it, or as ready as I am going to be and so is Frankie and Caitlin. I do know that I could have done far more training, but with all the sickness that has been going on with the boys and myself this year, I am happy to have gotten what I have done. I do want to step up my weight loss, it seems stagnant at the moment. I will plan on that this next week. I want to average a 4-5 pound loss a month at the least. I am looking forward to riding my bike more to help with that, I want to keep doing some running and of course Zumba. I need to get some weight training in there also. I'm going to have to get some help in that department! But first I want to tackle this half marathon tomorrow! Wish me luck!




Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. 
Hebrews 12:1 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment