Sunday, March 17, 2013

To be lazy or not?!

Today being my Sunday off I so wanted to be lazy and stay home and watch Wreck it Ralph with my Caden Bug, that is his current favorite movie. But being lazy won't get me ready for a half marathon, my 60 mile walk, nor will it get some of these pounds off me! So since the hubs had plans to mow and do yard work, which he won't let me help with (I have no idea why!) I talked Caden into going with me for a work out. We went to my sisters and picked up my nieces and went to a local paved trail and did 3.25 miles. We walked and jogged and Caden rode his bike. We planned on doing about 5 miles, but Caden was tired. The only thing that kept him going was us bribing him with the park that was at one end of the trail. Sadly, we didn't make it to that end because going down a hill back to the car (to head toward the other end of the trail with the park) him and Bailee took a tumble. Bailee got an abrasion to her knee and Caden got one on his arm up by his elbow with a huge goose egg. He cried, Bailee didn't which he made a cute little point of telling us, but it was nothing a few kisses and some ice cream couldn't cure. The 3.25 miles took us 1h00m43s. I plan to weigh in next Saturday before the run so we will see if I am losing any more weight. I need to zone in on my eating as well. This week I am also going to try and concentrate on drinking tons of water to hydrate for the half marathon this weekend! Hope you all have a blessed week!  


This is Kinlee, Caden, and Bailee before the fall.
This is his owah after the fall. 

O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You healed me.
Psalms 30:2 NKJV 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment