Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Keeping moving

Both yesterday and today Caitlin and I did exercised for at least 20 minutes. I worked Monday, but after work she convinced me into going for a walk. We walked in my neighborhood for 1.41 miles in 26m59s. I pushed Graysen in the stroller and he smiled the entire time. The sad part about our walk yesterday was that my iPhone was in the stroller and we hit a curb and it fell out shattering the front glass. So I took it to the iPhone Doctor today and got it fixed. It was shattered bad! Today we went out to the Cotton Belt trail and walked with some friends. It was Caitlin, me, Caden, Graysen, my friend Brittany and her two kiddos. Brittany was only able to be with us for 30 minutes and Caitlin, me and the boys were going to do the whole 5 mile trail. We only did 1.58 miles though because Caden took off on his bike. Thankfully Caitlin stopped him before he got to the road as it is a semi busy street that the trail crosses. It's hard to be a mom sometimes. He told me "but I like going fast mom!" He also said, "but I stopped at the stop sign!" and let's not forget when his cute little voice said "Mom, do you forgive me?" I wanted to be angry at him, and I was for a minute, but I also wanted to hug his neck because he was ok and didn't bike into traffic. But I was so scared, as well as Caitlin. Thankfully she is nearly a hundred pounds less than me and can run faster than me! The Bearathon is this Saturday!! Ahhh! I don't feel ready, but I am ready to tackle it and to accomplish this goal I set out for myself! Then onto continuing to work on losing weight and to train for the 3 day 60 mile walk! Go here to help support me in my fundraising goal! Any amount helps!! Thanks!!

This was Graysen after our walk Monday night!

This was today before Caden took off without us! 

Motivation!! I will get there! 

Be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of age.
Matthew 28:20

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment